Monday 7 May 2012

CV

 
Jessica Zimmerhansl
Jess_zimmerhansl@hotmail.com
Manchester

Profile
I am an opinionated, hard working textile practitioner taking inspiration from a multitude of places. Currently I am finishing the last project of my first year degree (group project), having had a job for a year now has given me the skills to work with other people productively. Collaborating on a project ‘Dress Code’ with numerous designers, artists, companies, and my group from university, has allowed me to participate in a completely new and challenging experience. Over the next few years, I will push my creative and personal limits to find my true identity as a designer.

Education
Degree (2011- present)
BA (Hons) Textiles

Foundation (2010-2011)   
Art and Design foundation - Distinction

A-levels (2008-2010)
Fine art                     A
Textiles                    A*

Work and collaborations 
All Saints clothing- sales assistant- (May 2011- Present)
                                        - flag ship in London Regents St.
                                        - Manchester Market St.

Collaborative project (2011-present) -'DRESS CODE' in association with High Street 2012, Robyn Woolston, UHC, Whitechapel, supported by a partnership of local authorities, national bodies and Olympics agencies, including the London Borough of Tower Hamlets, London.

Awards and Extra courses
Ravensbourne University (2011) – Foundation final exhibition

Chelsea and Kensington borough Art competition (2010) – First place
Piece displayed in Leighton House after

Photoshop course (2009) taken at the Victoria and Albert Museum
Digital design course (2009) taken at the Victoria and Albert Museum

No comments:

Post a Comment