Tuesday 24 April 2012

Visit to the Natural History Museum- ROCKS AND MINERALS

while in London i went down to the Natural History Museum. I had a look around but didn't find much that was relevant or that I was Particularity interested in. However.....I went into my favorite room there.....The Rocks and Mineral section. It is a dull mundane room,  nothing but large glass and wood cases line it. It is whats inside these display cabinets which attracts me to them, they are filled with  piercingly bright, textures and obscure rocks/minerals. It amazes me that something so natural can be so colourful! Ill only put a few up because not all of them will fit ! Im thinking that with these images ill be able to get colour inspiration, and possibly design ideas from them.  














No comments:

Post a Comment