Sunday 29 April 2012

Bondaweb sample

Once again using screen printing I printed the same image ive been working with, but instead of printing it onto fabric, I printed it onto 'bonda web'. The bondaweb went all wrinkly which made it difficult to peel the backing off once I had ironed it on, but it turned out to be very effective, and gave it a bit of a withered look. I ironed the bondaweb on two different types of fabrics; one light blue spanex-y fabric with a bubble effect on it, and the other a blue polyester. Both samples turned out very well and im thinking of working with it more, because the image has been printed onto bondaweb the colour stayed very vibrant no matter what is below, my theory is that if I iron some other images onto fabric with a pre-exisitng pattern behind it that the image may show up better.





No comments:

Post a Comment