Sunday 19 February 2012

BDLE (best drawing lesson ever)

BDLE - best drawing lesson ever
This lesson was the one we had to make our own tools for drawing. I went a bit crazy at the pound shop and bought the most random things i could think of......curtain hooks, potato masher, shower hose, pegs, children's building blocks straws forks and combs.....were just some of them. I took huge enjoyment out of making the tools. The image below is off my tools!



My favourite one is made of lots of clothes pegs tapped together. It made beautiful thick lines when dragged but also gloppy marks when pressed on. I took a picture of the tool itself, even when its on its own and as an object it was interesting to look at, and the tool had characteristics of an image of coral in my book. 


These two images are of marks created by the tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment